Interautomatika's partner ControlAir present new product release - Type FA10 Coalescing Filter and the Type FA12 Filter Regulator/Coalescing Filter Combo.
The Type FA10 provides superior filtration of water, oil aerosols and solid particulate contaminants down to 0.01 micron while allowing for high flow with minimum pressure drop.
- 1/8", 1/4" or 1/2" NPT Porting.
- Removes Liquid Aerosols & Sub- micron Particles - liquids gravitate to the bottom of the element and will not re-enter the airstream.
- Oil-free Air - for critical applications, such as air gauging and pneumatic instrumentation and controls.
- Low Pressure Droop
The Type FA12 comes in one convenient piggy-back ssembly. The high performance regulator provides filtration to 5 micron while the coalescing filter provides additional filtration down to 0.3 or 0.01 micron.
- 1/8" or 1/4" NPT Porting
- Compact Combination Design
- Oil-free Air - for critical applications Integral mounting bracket
- Set-point locking knob - prevent accidental setting changes
- Clear Bowl for at a glance monitoring
- Field replaceable filters
Coalescing filters protect expensive analytical equipment and instrumentation from damage. Applications include air intended for use with:
- Air Conveyors
- Air Gauging
- Food Processing & Packaging Blow molding
- Film processing
- Aeration in pharmaceutical & chemical processes Medical
- Robotics & close tolerance valves Semi-conductor processing & packaging
- Textile Looms
- Pneumatic Instrumentation